Autodesk® Moldflow® Insight Advanced Flow
The features and functions of Autodesk Moldflow Insight Advanced Flow
In this official Autodesk training course, students will learn the different features of Autodesk Moldflow Insight Standard, which were not covered in the Autodesk Moldflow Insight Fundamentals course. Students learn about the more complex analysis types available in Autodesk Moldflow Insight.
- Learn to create personal databases of all types and how to use them
- Learn to analyze family tools, including finding processing conditions, combining studies, and balancing runners
- Learn the types of multiple gate problems that occur and how to analyze them
- Review clamp tonnage and how to work within the limits of the molding machine
- Discuss the procedure for reducing the variation of volumetric shrinkage of a part
- Part Insert Overmolding: Definitions and capabilities of running a flow analysis with part inserts
- Review the capabilities of two-shot sequential overmolding, learn to set up and run the analysis, and review the results
- Discuss the theory of DOE and how to set up an analysis and interpret the results
- Use different models presented with diverse problems to practice what was learned
Ideal for: Any Autodesk Moldflow Insight user
Location: Autodesk® Moldflow® Insight Advanced Flow is available as an online, in-plant, or public class.
Course Length: 2 Days (Total of 16 hours)
Students must attend the Autodesk Moldflow Insight Fundamentals course prior to attending this course. It is OK to take the Autodesk Moldflow Insight Fundamentals and Autodesk Moldflow Insight Advanced Flow course the same week.